Personalized and effective business solutions. Business Support Centre (BSC) provides efficient and functional support services for startups and SMEs as well as incubation and acceleration support programs. Designed as one-stop shop center in support of the entrepreneurial business, BSC offers a wide range of business consultancy services for their further development such as carrying out market research activities, implementing development projects, offering management consulting services, etc.
BSC promotes the adoption of innovative technologies, contributes to the development of the spirit of entrepreneurship and provides personalized solutions and support in order to have a direct and measurable impact on the performance and further development of the business.
The main pillars of Business Support center activities:
- Planning (market study, feasibility study, business plan & marketing plan development).
- Financing (financial management, finding funding sources like Venture Capitalist, Angel Investors, and Grants).
- Marketing & Sales (PR, Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Website management, Pay Per Click Advertising).
- New product launches and new market research.
- Commercialization & Sales (Smart Take off, Soft Landing).
- Digital Business (Expertise in operations digitalization, creating Apps).
- Branding and Promotion (Branding and brand renewal, Graphic design, Personalized Printing).
Business Incubator and Accelerator - Start & Spinoff
Incubators and Accelerators operating in the internal structure of Triple City, create fertile environments for new business ideas and startups, cultivating innovation and creativity under the supervision of the best mentors and consultants of academia and business. The market-oriented approaches transform these ideas into businesses in a span of a few months. The start-up that attends these incubation and acceleration programs and the ongoing mentoring have the opportunity to utilize Triple City Infrastructure which offers them a real advantage in overcoming the challenges of their enterprises.